- Give yourself permission to be human. we all have failures and do mistakes. Learn from the mistakes and do better next time.
- Become a benefit-finder: look in the good that is around you. Focus on what you admire about yourself. Ask how you can do better.
- Self-Acceptance; believe in yourself. Focus on your talents. Open up to others.
- Mind-Body-Spirit Connection: Take time for yourself--I am listening!!. Cleanse your mind of the pollution from the outside.
- Cultivate Relashionships: Open yourself to sharing, forgiving, collaborating with others.
- Giving Gratitude: every morning think about one thing you are grateful for .
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you will start having positive results.
Do you agree with the psychologist? Can you follow his suggestions?