Twitter

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back to writing, blogging, and more


Today I attended a workshop on how to update my blog and website. You’ll notice I already applied what I learned and gave a facelift to my blog. I even added a followers’ box and I hope to see you joining my list of followers.

I have good news to share with you. Rx FOR TRUST, my latest contemporary romance that won Best Book of the Year 2010 at Readers Favorite, is now a finalist at EPICON 2011.




I was thrilled when I received the email with that good news. The winners will be announced at the EPICON conference in Williamsburg VA, in March 2011. I hope I’ll be able to attend. It’s a little bit like the Golden Heart or RITA award for ebooks.

Following that good news, I managed to kick myself —hard—and sit on my computer to write. My muse rushed back with a story set in Greece. So we are going to travel together to the beautiful island of Mykonos.


If you like to travel and love to read, come and enjoy my international romances. I will take you around the world through stories that simmer with emotion and sizzle with heat~

10 comments:

Cindy K. Green said...

Congratulations Mona! What a thrill. Wishing the best for you.

LK Hunsaker said...

I like the update - very pretty and inviting. :-)

Congrats again on the finalist placing!

Unknown said...

MONA--love these short blogs! Not too short, but anythiing very long should be a no-no, and will go in my perceived article The Perfect Blog. Good job!Celia

Mary Marvella said...

It looks Fab! Good job, Mona. I'll go anywhere with you!

Sheryl Browne said...

Nice one, Mona! I have no clue about blogs, but will take my cue from you. Looking good. :)

Jane said...

Congrats on being a finalist at EPICON, Mona.

Mona Risk said...

Hi Cindy, thank you for your kind wishes.

Loraine, I am glad you likethe new face of my blog.

Celia, my blog and I are honored to be mentioned in your Perfect Blog.

Mary, thanks, prepare your carry-on, no suitcases allowed. Too expensive now.

Hi Sheryl, I learned by trial and error with my DH's impatient coaching.

Thank you Jane. Glad to see you here again.

Mary Ricksen said...

I couldn't be happier for you Mona, you deserve it!!
Nice site!

Molly Daniels said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

And oooooohhhh, another place I've always wanted to go! Write, girl, write! Are you done yet? No? Why?

Just kidding!!!

Mona Risk said...

Mary R, I am glad you like my blog new look.

Molly, I missed you girl. I am writing. Keep kicking my butt. I badly need that. LOL