My new book, PRESCRIPTION IN RUSSIAN, is available in print at The Wild Rose Press and will be released on April 8, 2011.
Short Synopsis:Dr. Jillian Burton is an American pediatrician. She blames herself and her ex-husband for their son’s death. On a mission to improve medical conditions in Belarus, she frantically avoids marriage and family.
Dr. Fyodor Vassilov is a Russian surgeon. His heart has sealed when he lost his wife. Now, his four little sons badly need a mother and his duty is to marry a woman who loves children and big family.
Neither believes in second chances, but when they work together for six months in his hospital, their fascination with one another shocks them both. Can attraction and love overcome guilt, duty, and a clash of cultures?
As part of my April blog tour, I will be featured at the following sites:
1. Friday April 1st Pink Fuzzy Slippers
2. Monday April 4 Mona’s Blog
3. Tuesday April 5 Pink Fuzzy Slippers
4. Friday April 8 8 Lindsay’s Romantics
5. Monday April 11 Long and Short Reviews Blog
6. Tuesday April 12 Pink Fuzzy Slippers
7. Wednesday April 13 Savvy Authors Blog
8. Thursday April 14 Autumn Jordon
9. Friday April 15 Maeve Greyson
10. Monday April 18 Voices from the Heart
11. Thursday April 21 Kim Adams at SOS Aloha
12. Monday April 25 Sarah Grimm
13. Wednesday April 27 Beth Trissel
14. Friday April 29 Authors Roast & Toast
15. Wednesday May 4th Donnell Bell at Five Scribes
If you like to travel and love to read, come and enjoy my international romances. I will take you around the world through stories that simmer with emotion and sizzle with heat.
BABIES IN THE BARGAIN winner of 2009 Best Romance Novel at Preditors & Editors and winner of 2009 Best Contemporary Romance at Readers Favorite. Rx FOR TRUST, winner of 2010 Best Contemporary Romance at Readers Favorite and 2011 EPICON. Rx IN RUSSIAN just released at TWRP http://www.monarisk.com/