Twitter

Sunday, August 16, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...

Here are the correct answers to my questions:

1- In To Love A Hero: what is the name of the colonel who is Sergei's close friend? Nicolai
2- What is the name of the American contract director who travels with Cecile? John Gordon
3-In French Peril: what is the name of the Chateau's butler? Bernard
4- What is the name of François' former French girlfriend? Edith Blaise
5-In Babies in the Bargain, what is the baby's name? Paulito
6- What is Marc's brother's name? Carlos




The winners of my month-long contest are:


Babyblue22: Winner of a bracelet and an antique car brooch from Spain.

Jane: Winner of a silver pharaonic pendant from Egypt

Sharon: A bracelet in painted copper from Tunisia.



Jaclyn: autographed book by Golden Heart winner Beth Andrews

CONGRATULATIONS. Thank you for participating in my blog.

Tomorrow I will know the results of the Long & Short Reviews Best Book of The week and will post them here.

Dear Readers I love having you on my blog. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do.

During this coming week I will post the pictures I took in Sydney, Australia, last month.

On Thursday, I will interview TWRP author Emma Lai.


If you like to travel and love to read, come and enjoy my international romances. I will take you around the world through stories that simmer with emotion and sizzle with heat.

3 comments:

Babyblue22 said...

Thanks Mona!! They look beautiful!
Congrats to the other winners!
Do I need to contact you Mona?
~Afshan

Mona Risk said...

Nope. Cjeck your mail in a few days.

Jane said...

Thank you, Mona. Congrats to the other winners.