Twitter

Monday, August 24, 2009

My blog

How do you like my new format?

Are the colors attractive?

The writing easy to read? Dark enough against the background? Any typos?

How about the heading? The picture is an island in Fiji. Is it romantic or out of place here?

Do I have too much 'blue'? I love the ocean but not everyone does.

Any suggestions for improvement?

I did the changes by myself without begging for my DH's help. So I am
pretty pleased with the results. But I need your opinion, suggestions...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

Jane said...

I like the layout, it's not too busy. The colors are wonderful and I love the Fiji pic. I have no problems reading the words against the background.

Sandra Cox said...

Congrats on all the great reviews on Babies, Mona. Well deserved.

Molly Daniels said...

New format is very easy on the eyes, Mona:) Looks great!

Mona Risk said...

Jane, I am glad you like the colors and picture. So I am leaving it as is and will start posting again.

Mona Risk said...

Sandra, thank you.

Mona Risk said...

Glad you like Molly and glad to leave it as is.

Mary Ricksen said...

I think it's perfect Mona!
The picture is so inviting and that keeps you at the site alone.

LK Hunsaker said...

It's beautiful and soothing, Mona. Great job!

silvermage2000 said...

I like the new colors of your blog. Congrats on the great reviews for your book babies in the bargain. Of course blue is also my favorite color so lol.