Twitter

Monday, November 17, 2008

And the Winners are...

CONGRATULATIONS on the accurate answers. Yes, you were all right.

Question #1: Which city in the Far East is considered a shoppers' world?
HONG KONG
Question 2: Which city in the Far East has more bycicles and motorcycles than any country in the world?
SAIGON
Question 3: Which city hosted the 2008 Olympic?
BEIJING
Question 4: In which city of China is the Forbidden City located?
BEIJING



I was thrilled by the overwhelming number of contestants who entered my contest and sent responses to my questions. Thank you so much. I hope you had fun.




And I am delighted to announce that I received a release date for my new book, a sweet and sensual medical romance.

BABIES IN THE BARGAIN will be published by The Wild Rose Press on July 3, 2009 as ebook AND paperback.

To celebrate my good news and thank the large number of participants in my contest, I will ask my husband to pull names for five prizes instead of three. And I will email the winners on Tuesday morning.



Prizes are 1. a cloisonne bracelet from Shanghai

2- a lacquer box from Saigon

3- a paperback copy of my book TO LOVE A HERO.

AND two gorgeous pillowcases from Hong Kong.


If you like to travel and love to read, come and enjoy my international romances. I will take you around the world through stories that simmer with emotion and sizzle with heat.



Check TO LOVE A HERO, paperback book, on sale at Amazon.com

SIMPLY ROMANCE REVIEW: Outstanding Read.

Mona Risk's TO LOVE A HERO is a wonderful love story complete with deception, conceit, stubbornness and the love of a lifetime for two people who couldn't be more different. Ms. Risk hits a homerun with this story. Her characters are strong. Cecile is the epitome of a woman who has had to bust her butt to get to where she is in her career, too often losing the chance at a relationship. Sergei is a totally alpha male - strong willed, determined and totally chauvinistic! Obviously the two are bound to create plenty of sparks between them.

TO LOVE A HERO is heartwarming. I loved this story, and how Cecile and Sergei fell for each other and all the difficulties they faced. I loved the descriptive passages of Belarus and could easily picture the characters walking through the streets. I definitely recommend TO LOVE A HERO , and while you're at it pick up a bottle of vodka! Nazhtrovia!!





Or Check FRENCH PERIL, ebook released by Cerridwen Press. Click here:
http://www.jasminejade.com/pc-4514-35-french-peril.aspx

Blurb: What could be more exciting for a young American architect than to live in a French chateau owned by a young count and to work on the restoration of a chapel in the Loire Valley?

But when her professor is poisoned because he knew too much about a missing statue, Cheryl's summer job changes into a dangerous treasure hunt and Count François tries to protect the impetuous young woman who's turned his life upside down?

TWOLIPS REVIEW: 4.5 Lips
French Peril is full of mystery and intrigue. I loved Ms. Risk’s injection of humor into the story. The ending was every romance readers dream! I love happily ever afters! Pick up French Peril, a sweet mystery romance you’re guaranteed to enjoy.

2 comments:

Kenzie Michaels said...

Yay! Just in time for my daughter's birthday...hey, Moms can get gifts too, esp when their baby girls turn 15, lol:)

Mona Risk said...

Well Kenzie, go ahead send your anwers to the contest. I am sending thenames of the five winners tonight.