Twitter

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolutions

So many of us are making resolutions during the first week of January. We type them on computers, or neatly write them on special papers, or like me scribble them on the back of a Chritmas card in awful handwriting so no one can read them. Sometimes, even I can't read those.

Here are the ten most common New Year’s Resolutions according to official polls:

1. Lose weight/ Eat right






2. Get fit/exercise




3. Manage debt/ Save money











4. Get a better education





5. Drink less alcohol/ Quit smoking





6. Relax/ Take a trip






7. Volunteer to help others
8. Spend more time with family & friends
9. Enjoy life more
10. Get organized

AND IF YOU ARE A WRITER, WRITE, WRITE, WRITE


I recognized so many of my resolutions. Definitely # 1 and 2, probably 3 and 6, and maybe 8 and 9. How about you? Do you recognize your resolutions?

5 comments:

Jane said...

I definitely recognize a few of my resolutions on that list. 1, 2 and 9 are on the top of my list.

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Mona,
Yes, I definitely recognize all of my resolutions except the one on smoking and drinking as I don't do either.

Regards
Margaret

Mona Risk said...

Isn't fun and encouraging to see we are not the only people who suck!!! I bet we will have the same resolutions next year and the year after.

Alice Audrey said...

I should have resolved to not make any resolutions. That one's quick and easy.

Sandra Cox said...

1 and 2 and write write write:)
Happy NY, Mona.