Twitter

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday April 12

My new release Rx in RUSSIAN is available in print and ebooks at The Wild Rose Press.
Today I am blogging about Russian gifts: lacquer boxes and Matryoshka dolls at Autumn Jordon's blog, AJ's Notes http://tinyurl.com/6czfe5c

And I am presenting the beautiful Baltique amber stones on the Pink Fuzzy Ladies: http://pinkfuzzyslipperwriters.blogspot.com/ Come and enjoy two special posts.

I hope you will get my book as soon as possible and send me a review. Since my book is set in Belarus, I will pick from among the reviews two lucky winners and send them a Belarusian gift: A Belarusian handmade box or a Russian genuine amber pair of earrings I bought from Minsk. I will upload their pictures in my next blog. My offer is opened for a month, until May 5th, 2011 to give you time to read my novel and write your review. I will be very grateful if you follow my blog.

1 comment:

Riya said...

Hello Mona, I really liked the dolls - Riya - www.russiandollsandtoys.com